Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Future DeVry Students,

Most, if not all of you, have met me face to face and we have discussed in great length your plans for your education as well as your career goals. At the very least, I have had detailed phone conversations with you and we have come up with a pretty good plan for your future together. That's the first and most important part of my job. It is also my favorite part. I have loved meeting and getting to know each and every one of you and I hope some day that I can claim to be a contributing factor to your success!

This blog is meant to be a further resource for you all so that I can keep you and your parents, guardians, family, and friends posted on what is going on at DeVry and also as a way to keep you on track with the tasks you are resposible for. I will provide updates on scholarships, schedules, testing, registration, PRE dates, new and exciting DeVry programs and changes, and anything and everything I can think of that may be a resource to you all. I'll be providing helpful hints for college, scholarship and financial aid resources, and links to relevant information that could assist you on your educational journey.

This blog will be a great way for you guys to make comments, ask questions, and maybe get to know each other a little bit as well. That way, when you start school-you have already made some new friends! I can't wait to work with all of you and I want you to know that I am always here for anything I can help you with! Please never hesistate to contact me, I look forward to watching and guiding you as you embark on one of life's greatest adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment